Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

My First Card Challenge

So I decided I was going to start taking part in some card making challenges.  I figured I ought to put my card making to some use...  I am notorious for never sending the cards I make so at least if I make them and enter them in some challenges they get some purpose to them other than just collecting dust.  I sat down last night and drew myself a calendar for the month of February and started marking challenge due dates on it.  Fingers crossed that I follow through and actually take part in one or two.

The first challenge that I created a card for was over on Tiffany Johnson's blog http://tiffguam.com/





I decided to turn the sketch sideways and create a 'Hey Diddle Diddle' type card.

Here is what I came up with:




Hope you like it...

Materials used: Colorbok textured cardstock, Discount patterned paper, Creative Memories paper ribbon, Stampin Up markers, fine gauge wire, Cricut Expression with free svg files found on http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! How cute is this!!!!? I love the scene you've created! TOTAL cuteness! Thanks for playing along and for sharing this on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love cards, too! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete